Hot & Spicy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry Guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexiya

Alexiya

I'm Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry Guys   I'm Sorry Guys EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm sorry but i'm taking a break from the faction into everyone come back.
Back to top Go down
Admin Distruptive
Admin
Admin Distruptive

I'm Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: NooOOOoOOOoooOOOOOOO   I'm Sorry Guys EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 am

OK WELL I UNDERSTAND AND WILL UNDERSTAND IF ANY OTHERS LEAVE, I'M SORRY ,,, BUT RIKARAA NO MATTER WHAT YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME WITH HOTANDSPICY.... I'M IN FLORIDA AT MY FAMILYS HOUSE BOAT SO I CHECK ON THE SITE FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ,, I'M NOT GIVING UP ON THE GUILD ,, I'LL BE BACK ON JANUARY 3RD, SO THAT MEANS ,, HOT&SPICY, WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION, WITH THE HELP OF MY BUDDY ABGamer AND THE OFFICERS THAT ARE FAITHFULLY HERE(YES EVEN YOU RIKA) SO DON'T WORRY GUYS I JUST NEEDED TO SEE MY PARENTS , CAUSE I DO THIS EVERY YEAR AROUND X-MAS,

I WISH EVERYONE IN HOT&SPICY AND AROUND THE WORLD A VERY MERRY X-MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BRING YOU LUCK,PEACE,LOVE AND HAPPYNESS, AND MONEY, BUT MOST IMPORTANT GOOD HEALTH..... MY FAMILY WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND SEE YOU ALL SOON

SNOOCHIES YA'LL
santa jocolor king
Back to top Go down
https://hotandspicy.forumotion.com
Alexiya

Alexiya

I'm Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys   I'm Sorry Guys EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 am

Thank you Dis for understand and no worries i WILL be coming back. lol tell Mom and Dad i said hi and that i hope everyone have a wonderful x-mas Razz Oh and don't forget to bring presents back for the faction ^ ^ (mainly me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Nekkyoosan

I'm Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys   I'm Sorry Guys EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am

Alexiya wrote:
Oh and don't forget to bring presents back for the faction ^ ^ (mainly me Very Happy)

how should we understand this one? Bring Rika back to the faction tied up as a present...? *yummy* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Sorry Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys   I'm Sorry Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot & Spicy :: Need time Off,Or Going Away !!??!!-
Jump to: