Hot & Spicy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off for Italy Tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cels

Cels

Off for Italy Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Off for Italy Tomorrow   Off for Italy Tomorrow EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll be leaving around noon eastern tomorrow for my plane to Italy. As such, I'll be unreachable for most of this week.

While I will have a netbook that can play PWI with me, It all hinges on where I can find internet. Worst case senario, I'll only be able to check in at odd hours at school, maybe a half hour every couple of days. Best news would be to find out I'm living by a wireless hotspot, and I'm able to be on more often. We'll have to see.

I do hope that things start to pick up a little more though Smile
See you all later Smile
Back to top Go down
Cels

Cels

Off for Italy Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off for Italy Tomorrow   Off for Italy Tomorrow EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 am

Well, I'll be getting internet in my apartment in about a week from now (Have a good solid connection at the school) So it looks like I'll be on more than I thought.

That said, so far the faction is very, VERY dead. No one ever seems to be on (Even before I left) We've lost nearly half the members that were there when I joined, and most of the remaining ones seem to be inactive. No level gain after near 2 months spells inactive to me. (and I never see 'em online)

I'll stick around for another week or so, and hopefully see a little more active. Otherwise, I think I'll go drifter for a while.

Even if I do end up leaving, feel free to call on me if you need help with something. I'm always willing to help out Smile
Back to top Go down

Off for Italy Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot & Spicy :: Need time Off,Or Going Away !!??!!-
Jump to: