Hot & Spicy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyas, nice to meet you :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cels

Cels

Heyas, nice to meet you :) Empty
PostSubject: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

So, I'm Cels. I've been playing PWI since Jan of '09. In game, I play a red-head veno. Since I've started, I've been in many different factions, since most of them had the bad habit of dissolving. I started out in 7sins, move to another faction, then the TW faction, Validius. However, none of them except the now completely dissolved 7sins were ever very helpful Sad

I'm hoping that this faction'll change that. From what I've seen so far, its a nice, sweet faction that's lower in stress and drama than the one's I'm used to.

As for me, I'm a 20 year old college student from New York. Majoring in theatre design.
Nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexiya

Alexiya

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:29 am

Hehehe...Nice to meet you, Miss Red-Head Veno. ^ ^ I'm always happy to meet new people. I hope you feel at home here and if you every need to vent anger do what i do... Twisted Evil take it out on AB or Dis Wink
Back to top Go down
Cels

Cels

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am

Alexiya wrote:
Hehehe...Nice to meet you, Miss Red-Head Veno. ^ ^ I'm always happy to meet new people. I hope you feel at home here and if you every need to vent anger do what i do... Twisted Evil take it out on AB or Dis Wink

Awws, but I don't like to be angry with people Sad I'm too mellow to ever vent on people, lols.
Back to top Go down
Cels

Cels

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 am

Oh, and if anyone here needs TT armor or armor of any sort, feel free to call on me. Got a Tailoring Level of 5, and as soon as I hit lv80, I'll be upgrading it to level 6. (Got the experience and the items for the quest, now just waiting on the level)
Back to top Go down
Alexiya

Alexiya

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:12 am

Yay oh goody i'm going to be calling you then XD i need my TT70 robe made as soon as i finish getting the gold armor mat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyas, nice to meet you :)   Heyas, nice to meet you :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyas, nice to meet you :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot & Spicy :: Intro's, Tell Us A Bit About YourSelf's-
Jump to: